In order to continue to provide excellent service to our customers and staff, and
to remain open and transparent, we are publishing our company policies, in
no specific order:
- A minimum deposit of 100% is required for all special order items
- Proof of valid scuba certification is required for all rentals, fills and course enrollment
- Specialty diver insurance is strongly recommended for all divers
- All rental gear is to be returned on the next business day before 6:30pm unless otherwise arranged with authorized staff
- A cleaning fee of up to $30.00 per item may be assessed for dirty or wet equipment
- Renters (including Open Water students) are responsible for the transportation of their equipment from and back to the shop. A convenience fee may be charged for Tri-City Scuba professionals to transport gear on their behalf
- Renters (including Open Water students) are responsible for repairs to all equipment damaged while in their possession
- The replacement cost for any lost, stolen or missing equipment is the sole responsibility of the renter and will be charged accordingly
- Renters are responsible to ensure all equipment is correctly sized, tank pressure, gas blends analyzed (where applicable), properly weighted, and in good working order
- We do not rent scuba equipment to non-divers
- In order to fill any scuba tanks, we only accept current visual inspection stickers from retail dive operators. Tanks must be in current hydro. There are no exceptions.
- To provide the best customer service possible, store/shop staff may not be available for extended social visits during peak times
- In the interest of safety and maximizing the customer experience for all, Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc. reserves the right to informally/formally evaluate the skills of any diver participating in in-water activities and make recommendations based on their demonstrated abilities. An appropriate fee may be charged on a case-by-case basis
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for the return of new, UNUSED purchased items, in their original retail packaging at the discretion of management. Some special order products may be final sale and not eligible for return.
- Refunds will be tendered using original method of purchase
- Any service items unclaimed after 60 days will be asessed a storage fee. Any service items unclaimed after 6 months will become the property of Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc.
Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc. reserves the right to update these policies at any time with no written notice.