In order to continue to provide excellent service to our customers and staff, and
to remain open and transparent, we are publishing our company policies, in
no specific order:
- A minimum deposit of 100% is required for all special order items
- Proof of valid scuba certification is required for all rentals, fills and course enrollment
- Specialty diver insurance is strongly recommended for all divers
- All rental gear is to be returned on the next business day before 6:30pm unless otherwise arranged with authorized staff
- A cleaning fee of up to $30.00 per item may be assessed for dirty or wet equipment
- Renters (including Open Water students) are responsible for the transportation of their equipment from and back to the shop. A convenience fee may be charged for Tri-City Scuba professionals to transport gear on their behalf
- Renters (including Open Water students) are responsible for repairs to all equipment damaged while in their possession
- The replacement cost for any lost, stolen or missing equipment is the sole responsibility of the renter and will be charged accordingly
- Renters are responsible to ensure all equipment is correctly sized, tank pressure, gas blends analyzed (where applicable), properly weighted, and in good working order
- We do not rent scuba equipment to non-divers
- In order to fill any scuba tanks, we only accept current visual inspection stickers from retail dive operators. Tanks must be in current hydro. There are no exceptions.
- To provide the best customer service possible, store/shop staff may not be available for extended social visits during peak times
- In the interest of safety and maximizing the customer experience for all, Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc. reserves the right to informally/formally evaluate the skills of any diver participating in in-water activities and make recommendations based on their demonstrated abilities. An appropriate fee may be charged on a case-by-case basis
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for the return of purchased items. Some special order products may be final sale and not eligible for return.
- Refunds will be tendered using original method of purchase
- Any service items unclaimed after 60 days will be asessed a storage fee. Any service items unclaimed after 6 months will become the property of Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc.
Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc. reserves the right to update these policies at any time with no written notice.