COVID 19, You and Your Favorite Dive Centre
The State of Emergency has been declared in Ontario, and as you probably know (or at least have guessed), our retail storefront is closed until the preventative/social isolation situation has resolved itself sufficiently.
We are available for all services by appointment or by chance. Now is the time to have your scuba gear serviced! It will serve 2 purposes, you aren't going to be using it right now, the summer dive season will still start as usual, and it will help us by keeping a small amount of revenue flowing through the bank account! Us small business owners do not have the same access to financial relief as larger companies and private individuals - PLEASE SHOP LOCAL!
If you are bored in these times of isolation (or you know someone who is), sign up for an eLearning course!
We are completing service on customer gear, have initiated additional sanitizing protocols for all equipment and continue to work on the expansion of our online store and eLearning options for courses. We will be taking this opportunity to complete the service on our rental gear, compressor, and other store equipment. Plus we will be working away to finish the renovations we have started.
We will be enforcing the following protocols, without exception:
- All classes and pool sessions are postponed until further notice. We will notify you by email when we have them rescheduled.
- We are practicing Social Distancing by serving only 1 customer (or customer group) at a time. We will be locking the front door between appointments.
- If you have traveled outside the country, please wait 14 days before you visit. If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is please don't come in, and follow the standard personal isolation precautions.
- Hand sanitizer is available and must be used by everyone.
- Disinfecting wipes will be used on merchandise before and after it is handled.
- Our merchant terminal will be disinfected before and after every use. You also have the option to pay using a PayPal money request.
- Any Equipment components that will come in contact with your mouth or face will be disinfected in a bath of 10% bleach followed by a fresh water rinse prior to pick up. Gear coming in for service will be managed the same way.
The COVID 19 outbreak is unprecendented, and like you, do not know what will happen next, or when. What I do know, is that it will be over, life will continue, and we will all be diving this summer together. Tri-City Scuba has been around a long time, and will continue to provide you with the best we possibly can. Thank you for being a part of the family, take care of yourself and those around you.
We will continue to monitor this dynamic, rapidly evolving situation and will be as flexible as possible.
100% AWARE Dive Centre
PADI Green Star Dive Centre
PADI 5 Star IDC
TecRec Training Centre
Please Give Us A Review- g.page/TriCityScubaCentre/review