We are currently accepting applications for the following:
Part-Time Sales Associate & Service Technician
Tri-City Scuba Centre Inc., is looking for a responsible, dynamic individual to join our team. We are searching for a Part-Time Sales Associate & Service Technician.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn the Scuba business which includes retail sales, servicing equipment, training and travel selling and supporting the Scuba lifestyle and experience. Duties will be divided between the service department, the rental department, and our retail store. There is an opportunity for advancement.
Up to 24 hours weekly, compensation will vary depending on experience and qualifications.
Retail Store which includes:
- Daily sales to budget
- Merchandising presentation
- Software maintenance (EVE)
- Shipping & receiving
- Client communication with help in newsletter and social media from marketing plan
Service & Rental Department:
- Regulator service technician
- Scuba cylinder inspections
- Rental equipment preparation, maintenance, cleaning, check in and check out
- Dry suit, BCD and wetsuit cleaning and inspections
- Dry suit pressure testing
- Other duties to help us promote the passion of diving General dive shop duties with this motto; Want it! Live it, Dive it!
- Outgoing, confident, energetic, dynamic and naturally outgoing with experience and initiative
- Self motivated, able to self-start, operate independently and as a part of our team
- PADI Divemaster (or equivalent) or enrolled in a professional level diving program
- Excellent English communication skills, additional languages are an asset
- Windows, MS Office
- Experience with social media and WordPress an asset
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence and ready access to a vehicle
- Valid passport and able to travel
General Work Environment:
- General office and light industrial
- Must be able to lift 70lbs
- Some travel may be required
- Please send your resume and cover letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions is 5:00pm EDT, June 23, 2017.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your applications.